What if its the last day of my life?

Ah !!! Sound strange but IF its happens the my first wish is to have my parents have all those things which they wished from me.
- Then i have to have a ride on Farari, My wish.
- Then IF possible i have some hours with my lover to make her feel that i still love her but life has given few hours to me and that why i am enjoying
- Ah !!! come to my blog and wish my readers to find another blog as my blog is going to close after i left my life.
- Then i will try to Visit Usa and Meet Bilgates and convince him to visit ou country to invest some Dollars in IT sector as we people are genius but evil ones :D
- Try to kick ass of President Bush who has destroyed peace of the world
- Then kick Ass osama who destroyed the lives of many innocent people
- Then Kick Ass President Zardari, Who is trying to sell his own country
- Have a Date with Miss pallin ;)
- Meet the great Mohammad Ali Clay, The great Boxer
- Just have a walk on China Wall
- Spend some Billion dollars ( taken from Bilgates ) on the people of Africa
- Equilise the european currency with American dollar
- Help Pakistani People To get out of their miseries
- Meet the great Shahrukh khan ( indian Actor ) and Angelina Jolie to have one film with both

Lol in my last i will try to achieve all those things which i just have wished.
thanks alot :)