Wellcome To My world

Nothing just , problems and their solution. The thing i have learnt from my life, is patience and waiting for new and best time. But being human i never trust such wordings which i have written few spaces back. Reason is rational towards the world and the things. Looking towards many people, I used to discuss things with My God in my heart.
- why that Person is So unusual and why he has every thing he wants. But here lol i am not talking about the money or somthing else like mobile or cars he possessed.
- The thing i am complaning to God is the luck with that person. Why that person has so much luck with him. Even after losing battle, he finds himself the winner
- Whether its battle of heart or battle of Egos or battle of choices , What ever battle is God is with him in every time.
Complaining to God, found nothing every time, i used to wait for the right time lol its just to keep my heart and mind settled. In the heart of my heart i truely knew that lady luck will not be on my side.
Simple Example which happened to me few years back that i used to have my cycle always punctured no matter how much care ill do when i was riding a cycle.
Lol Smooth roads with loads of stones in my life. My uncle used to tell me " Dude you have to work hard to have your luck in your hand"
Ammm !!! Quite discouraging though but if my uncle told me that Dan " you have to do 60% hard work and rest is your luck then ill be more happy -
God !!! God !!! give me like 40% luck plz so that i can work hard on the base of having my destiny in my hand and i am confident of getting every thing which comes in my way